Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chick Corea, American jazz legend, passed away.
[Image: 58a0d3662bf4f.jpeg]

The musician died on February 9 at the age of 79, as a result of a rare cancer.

Chick Corea, the great American jazz composer and pioneer of the electric keyboard, died on February 9 at age 79 of a rare cancer, said a statement on his Facebook page.

"I want to thank everyone who along my path has helped keep the fires of music burning strong," he wrote.

Corea in a message before he died that his team released in the form of a statement. "It is my hope that those who are inclined to play, write, act or something similar will do so. If it is not for you, then it will be for the rest of us. Not only does the world need artists, but it is also very fun, "he added.
The statement noted that the cancer was discovered "very recently."

[Image: 6025b38e61d68.jpeg]

"Throughout his life and career, Chick reveled in the freedom and fun of creating something new," the statement said.

"Although he would be the first to say that his music spoke louder than words," the statement said, Korea told his "amazing musician friends" who were like family to him that "it has been a blessing and an honor to learn and play. with all "them.

"My mission has always been to bring the joy of creating to all the places that I could, and having been able to do it with all the artists that I admire so deeply has been the richness of my life," wrote Corea.
Welcome to musicalforums.net, our music forum.

Don't forget to visit our site, totally FREE image hosting! https://www.imagegoat.com, A quick solution for your images!