Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadness. Due to covid-19, Panamanian Christian music singer Jaime Murrell dies
[Image: URG4SMJ2GFFCHMSE25IX2UW3CI.jpg]

"I want more of you" or "I ask you for peace", are some of his best known themes in Latin America. Before converting to Christianity, he belonged to the group of National Combos, the Mozambiques.

On Thursday night, it was known that the Panamanian Christian music singer Jaime Murrell passed away, at 72 years of age.

Jaime was well known in Latin America for beautiful themes such as: “I want more from you”, “I ask for peace”, “Here I am”, “Great are your wonders”, “Put oil in my life”, among other adorations for God.

His death was due to covid-19, reported La Prensa de Honduras.

In their official Facebook account they confirmed the unfortunate news from Miami: “We announced that Jaime Murrell graduated today, just as he always said: 'my death day is my graduation day. Jaime Murrell is an exemplary husband and father, a good friend, a passionate worshiper and preacher. For 45 years he served Christ with all his heart ”.
Less than a week ago, he wrote: “I still believe for my full recovery. I thank everyone for their prayerful support for my family and for me ”.

At the end of January, he had canceled several “lives” on social networks since, on medical advice, he had to rest.

He was born on October 31, 1949 and before converting to Christianity, in 1966 he belonged to the group of National Combos, "Los Mozambiques" along with Carlos Martínez and Eduardo Williams.

According to data from the Facebook page, Reto Panamá Musical, in 1973, Murrell and Williams decided to form the group, "Los Autheicos Mozambiques" and with whom he created the anthems of the National Combos, "The boats in the Bay" and "El Niño and the dog".

In 2004 he was nominated for the Harp Awards, as the best male singer.
Welcome to musicalforums.net, our music forum.

Don't forget to visit our site, totally FREE image hosting! https://www.imagegoat.com, A quick solution for your images!