Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde
Alcest is one of my favorite bands, well it started off as a one man band and now it consists of two people. One of my all time favorite albums happens to be Alcest's Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde. I listened to this album on repeat a lot, and I often listen to it when I am depressed or down, or just need a pick-me-up. The atmosphere this album puts off, is mesmerizing. idk how to explain it, but this whole album is like a dream. 

It mixes aspects of metal, shoegaze, dreampop and even black metal. Check out some of my favorite songs from this album. 

Oh wow, these are really beautiful songs. I looked into the artist, and I read that he started off with a black metal group and the music was much more harsher to listen to. Not really my cup of tea, but the music under the Alcest name is just so beautiful and not harsh. It has the guitar riffs and somewhat a sound of black metal, but it works so well with the rest.

Thank you for sharing! I think I just found a new artist I will be listening to going forward.
Really love these songs! I'll definitely look more into them. I always love finding new music so this is great. Thanks for sharing!