Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selena Gómez Do you want to retire from music?
[Image: f800x450-8529_59975_4730.jpg]

She said she might withdraw from music after one more new album because she doesn't feel taken seriously

Selena Marie Gómez has surprised her fans by confessing that it is possible that she will move away from music after a lifetime of career.

"It's hard to keep making music when people don't necessarily take you seriously," he said.

That is why he indicated that he could retire from music after releasing one more album and thus "give me a real opportunity to act."

These statements by Selena Gomez were made in a recent interview with Vogue where she indicated that she could retire from music in the near future.

"It's hard to keep making music when people don't necessarily take you seriously," he told reporter Jia Tolentino. "I've had times where I've been like, 'What's the point? Why do I keep doing this?'"

"I felt like 'Lose You to Love Me' was the best song I had ever released, and for some people it still wasn't enough," he added.

Gomez released "Lose You to Love Me," believed to be inspired by her now-married ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, in October 2019. The poignant breakup ballad became her first number one single, though it failed to achieve a Grammy. . nominations.

The single was followed by singer Selena Gomez's third number one solo album, "Rare," which Insider named one of the best female albums of 2020. She will launch her new project, "Revelation", on Friday.

"I think there are a lot of people who enjoy my music, and for that I am very grateful, so I keep going, but I think the next time I make an album it will be different," she told Vogue. "I want to try it one last time before I retire from music."

"I haven't even scratched the surface of what I want to do," she told Vogue. "The parts I want are the parts I need help with. I can't wait for a director to see that I am capable of doing something that no one has ever seen."
Welcome to musicalforums.net, our music forum.

Don't forget to visit our site, totally FREE image hosting! https://www.imagegoat.com, A quick solution for your images!

Messages In This Thread
Selena Gómez Do you want to retire from music? - by GoodMusic - 03-12-2021, 02:04 AM